Under Governor Walker’s leadership, Wisconsin is working! With $8 billion in tax cuts and reforms that helped grow our economy, businesses just like Kafka Granite have been able to expand right here in Wisconsin. We have reached all-time lows in the unemployment rate and all-time highs in the workforce participation rate. Now is the time to keep moving forward – not backward, as the governor’s Democrat opposition would take us—to help everyone in Wisconsin win the 21st century.
- Wisconsin’s unemployment rate is at an all-time low– with the unemployment rate dropping or staying the same in 70 of 72 counties from May ’17 – ’18 – and more people are working than ever before.
- The governor’s bold reforms helped balance Wisconsin’s budget without raising taxes.
- To help hard-working families keep more of their hard-earned tax dollars, Governor Walker has decreased the tax burden by over $8 billion.
- In fact, property and income taxes will be lower in 2018 than they were in 2010, and Wisconsin has cut taxes on manufacturers, farmers, families and more.
- Since Governor Walker took office, optimism among job creators has grown dramaticallyand investment has returned to the state.